Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Than Sarrainodu, Bunny Happy with 'SS' Success

Than Sarrainodu, Bunny Happy with 'SS' Success

Allu Arjun might have tasted a blockbuster with Sarrainodu this year and continue to bask in the glory of the film's stupendous success. Yet what's making him more happy and make him enjoy is his younger brother Allu Sirish's success with Srirastu Subhamastu. None other than Bunny himself corroborated it and he admitted that he is now enjoying Sirish's success.

However, Allu Arjun said he has predicted the success of Srirastu Subhamastu before its release. "I had been observing Sirish for the past one year. He's working late nights and all his efforts paid off. I could see many positive vibes around the film since its beginning. Firstly, the title- Srirastu Subhamastu created interest in me. Many have told me that title is good. Then, I liked the film's trailer. Finally, when I saw rushes, I was wowed and decided that the movie is going to be a hit. I told dad (Allu Aravind) the same," said Allu Arjun who was the chief guest for the Thankyou meet.

Allu Arjun was honest and admitted that his dad Allu Aravind, and his whole family were very particular about this film. "For us this film me is very prestigious. We'all treated this as Sirish's debut film." Interestingly, Allu Arjun on dais stated what he has learnt from his dad with this film. "The way my dad worked for this film has taught me how responsible I should be with my son after 20 years," Allu Arjun shared.

Bunny is all praise for Rao Ramesh and recalled his grandfather's association with Rao Ramesh's father-yesteryear actor Rao Gopal Rao.  "Ee Naati Ee Bandha MenatidoĆ¢€¦'. My grandfather Allu Ramalingaiah garu and his father Rao Gopal Rao garu had acted together in several films. Sirish and I are continuing the relationship which is very good thing." Allu Arjun said that he always wanted to do films like Bommarillu, Mr Perfect and added that he's happy for his brother Sirish who did such film at the early of his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...