Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Bunny is My Junior in School


Tamil hero Karthi unveiled the new pack of Coffee brand 'Bru Roast & Ground' at ITC Kakatiya on Friday. He claims to be happy to take part in the promotions of the brand he likes the most. 

In a candid chit chat, Karthi said: 'I'm like a brother to Nagarjuna. Tamanna & Kajal are good friends of mine. We all began our careers at the same period. Since my entry into Film Industry, I share a good rapport with Bunny and he is my buddy. I was surprised to know we studied in the same school and he is my junior. Happy to produce the film of Bunny in our home banner (Studio Green)'.

Karthi ruled out any possibility of doing a family multi-starrer alike 'Manam'. He, however, have plans to act with his elder brother Suriya.

Studio Green's KE Gnanavel Raja is Suriya's close family member. This banner will introduce Allu Arjun to Tamil audience with Lingusamy's flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...