Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Planned with Bunny, Happened with Sirish

Director Parasuram of ‘Solo’ fame has recently made a praiseworthy comeback with Allu Sirish and Lavanya Tripathi starrer ‘Srirasthu Subhamasthu’.
Sharing the happiness after the success of the film, Parasuram said that he actually prepared this subject keeping Allu Arjun in mind. ‘I have a dream of directing Bunny, and I also narrated him a couple of storylines. When I went to his office to narrate the subject of ‘Srirasthu Subhamasthu’, Allu Aravind sir told me that Bunny was busy with other commitments, and he asked me to make this film with Sirish instead’.
‘I am happy that I managed to satisfy both the audiences and Allu Aravind sir with my effort. In fact, he offered me a chance to direct Bunny if I can come up with a strong subject. I am currently busy etching a story keeping Bunny’s image in mind,’ concluded Parasuram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...