Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

I’m Super Thrilled to Team Up with Bunny: Pooja Hegde

After a year-long hiatus from Telugu cinema Pooja Hegde, is back. The Mohenjo Daro girl is thrilled to team up with Allu Arjun for Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ). "I'm a big fan of Allu Arjun, so coming back to Tollywood to work with him is something I'm very kicked about. He's a very sweet person and there's so much to learn from him. I'm really looking forward to it," says the former Miss India finalist. When asked about her role, Pooja says, "My character will be totally different from what I did in my Telugu debut film Oka Laila Kosam. In Oka... I played a traditional Telugu ammayi who wore salwar-kurta. but DJ will show me as a modern girl, who's uber glamourous. It's going to be a fun film."

In fact, Tollywood feels like familiar territory now, says Pooja. "This is my third film in Telugu, and I can even understand the language now. In fact, before leaving to Mumbai for Mohenjo Daro, I could even manage a small conversation. Now that I'm back, I'm sure my Telugu will get better."


Reflecting on her big ticket Bollywood debut which tanked at the BO, Pooja says, she has "no regrets." "The film had everything I could have asked for — a superstar like Hrithik Roshan and a filmmaker like Ashutosh Gowariker. So, it was a massive debut. It was a learning experience and offers have been coming my way since then."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...