Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bunny's Heroine Shed Tears 15 Min Per Day


'Oka Laila Kosam', 'Mukunda' & 'Mohenjo Daro' - These films remind us of none other than Pooja Hegde. This Mumbai's Beauty earned the 'Iron Leg' tag by starting her career with hat-trick flops.

This is how Pooja Hegde reacts on her flop track record: 'Nobody can predict what happens in future. We don't have control over what's gonna happen next. In the same manner, Success of a movie can't be attributed to one individual. Doing the work sincerely is what's in our hands. Success or Failure depends on how audience receive a product. That's why, I don't get depressed thinking about failures all the time. But, I allot 15 minutes daily to feel bad about my failures. Rest of the time, I would focus on my career. I have come this far all by myself. Even if we face failures initially, Success will follow if we continue doing good work. That's my motto!'. 

Despite back-to-back failures, Leading Production Houses hasn't stopped casting Pooja Hegde. She will be next seen opposite Allu Arjun in 'DJ' directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Dil Raju. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...