Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Mister Bunny, Why You Rejected This?

Mister Bunny, Why You Rejected This?

Just a few days before Srinu Vytla and Varun Tej's 'Mister' hits screens, an interesting revelation has come out that Allu Arjun was the first choice to play the lead in the film.

During a media interaction, Vytla revealed that the film was first offered to a big star. 'I however roped in Varun as I felt he will be more apt,' reasoned Vytla.

It was Varun who actually revealed the name of Bunny saying that he was the first choice. 'Bunny really liked the story but he suggested my name instead. He told me that the story suits me better,' divulged Bunny.

Although Bunny was eager to work with Vytla, the director's two disasters - Aagadu and Bruce Lee might also be the reasons for the 'Sarrainodu' actor not coming forward to work with him.

Starring Hebah Patel and Lavanya Tripathi as heroines, Mister is slated for release on April 14. While both these beautiful ladies are riding on hits, Varun and Vytla badly need Mister to become a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...