Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

After Duvvada Jagannadham, Actor Rao Ramesh is in Demand

The actor’s role in Allu Arjun’s DJ is getting  him a lot of acclaim
Along with the lead pair of Duvvada Jagannadham, actor Rao Ramesh too, is getting a lot of praise for the film. Interestingly, he played the character of Royyala Naidu, originally played by his father Rao Gopala Rao in Aa Okkati Adakku. 
“I get emotional when people compare me with him. This film is a milestone in my career and I should thank director Harish Shankar for the wonderful character,” says the actor. 
Ramesh is Now busy with many upcoming films, including Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram, and Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s next. “Recently, I was shooting in Araku and people were calling me Royyala Naidu, which shows how the character has stayed with the audience. It gave me a good name, but there is still a lot to do and achieve,” says the actor. 
Like his father, Rao Ramesh is very popular for his versatile dialogues and diction in any accent. Apart from the two big films, the actor has five to six other films in the pipeline.
He sure is a busy man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...